My Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Facing the Truth

It was always my intention to post here often, daily even perhaps and yet here I am several weeks since my last post.  I am a chicken, I don't like to post about failure and yet it would certainly help me to get back on track if I did.
So since last time, I put back on almost all that I had lost and I KNOW it was because I drank to much through out the week.
This week though I have been much better and since last Friday I have lost 1.9kgs yeah for me!!!!! Todays weight is 86.3kg, last week I was 88.2kg.  So hopefully I'm back on track and will stay there can't guarantee thought, I am weak.
I found a fab recipe though for pancakes.  You must try this!!!!

Low Carb Pancakes
In a bowl place 20z or approx 56grams of cream cheese and two eggs.  I made this batch savoury so also added salt and pepper, but you can go sweet and add cinnamon or nutmeg.
Beat till combined, I used a stick beater and it worked really well.
 Let the bubbles settle for a while and spoon into a hot pan.  I cooked this batch in lemon infused olive oil and it left a lovely lemony taste to the pancakes.


I added some bacon and mushrooms and half a small avoacado, absolutely delish and low carb to boot.
A product I found too is this great coconut oil spray, perfect for all things primal.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, I came by to check and see how you have been doing. I feel like I let you down by not being there for you. I had hurt my back and was just laying low. Hugs to you. sounds like you have been busy. Have just come from your other blog. take care and keep going.

    ReplyDelete